18 Beatty Road

- $749,900

Ajax, L1S1Y7
MLS ® 40516138

This is the one you've been waiting for! This fully renovated two unit bungalow is the perfect getaway from the city, as a mortgage helper or to add to your investment portfolio. The upper level boasts an open concept design with a spacious eat-in kitchen featuring quartz countertops, 36gas range, ample cabinet space, & an abundance of natural light. The living room is adorned with a large picture window, creating a bright & inviting space. Primary bedroom is a cozy haven with an adorable reading nook equipped with an IKEA mattress, perfect for unwinding. The second bedroom doesn't disappoint, offering a built-in closet for added convenience. A full bath upstairs features beautiful finishes, adding a touch of luxury to your daily routine. Separate entrance leads to the brand new lower level unit. Large egress windows throughout flood the space with natural light, defying the typical lower level feel. Exceptional soundproofing has been meticulously implemented between the units, ensuring privacy and quiet. Ample of upgrades are noteworthy; roof (2021), foundation waterproofing membrane (2019), concrete driveway, walkway, & front patio done (2022). The brick veneer, addition in 2023, adds character to the facade. Practical upgrades include a 200 amp panel, on-demand hot water heater with a holding tank (2022), a high-efficiency furnace, and a 2020 air conditioner replacement. The 8-inch thick driveway can sustain extra heavy loads, ensuring durability. Both units are currently leased to exceptional tenants. Upstairs unit is leased until end of January at $2500/month, with tenants responsible for 65% of utilities. The lower level tenant is on a month-to-month basis at $1765/month, covering remaining 35% of utilities. Investors can anticipate roughly a 6% capitalization rate, making this property a lucrative opportunity. Plus, with ample amenities, great schools nearby, close proximity to the GO Train and more public transit, this is the home you've been searching for! (id:38551)



18 Beatty Road, , Ajax

  • Land

    under 1/2 acre

  • Bedrooms
  • Bathrooms
  • Parking


18 Beatty Road, , Ajax